'But he said to me, "My grace us sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.' 2 Corinthians 12:9
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Peppermint
I'm officially 38 weeks and 2 days. There is no change in dilation, still 1-2cm. My fundus is 36cm so that means her head has dropped. The other good news was that I managed to lose 2 pounds in a week. How does that happen? By the way, my hopes for inducing in any way were shot down by Drew. He doesn't want me to do anything, he wants it to happen naturally. Maybe that's because he doesn't have to squeeze into a bridesmaid dress 3 weeks after our due date!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Awww...she was holding my hand. Baby dedication - I was praying that her shoes wouldn't fall off. Love this headband! I got it on Ets...
-
Today, since it was gloomy and raining off and on we headed to a local farm to pick up some pumpkins, gourds, and mums. These photos are ...
-
Paint toe nails...check! Halloween decor {since we'll be busy the minutes we get back from vacation}...check! Fold laund...
-
This post was started last week: 1) Last week with good intentions I shaved one leg and forgot the other. So the next day, I shaved the ot...
No comments:
Post a Comment