I went through Finley's clothes yesterday. She's almost out of 0-3 months already because her body is so long! Then, I rearranged the crib by taking all of Teague's stuff out and putting Finn's stuff in. Teague has been sleeping in his twin bed for the last 3 nights and taking naps in it as well. He's so good, he won't get out of bed until we come in to get him.
'But he said to me, "My grace us sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.' 2 Corinthians 12:9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This post was started last week: 1) Last week with good intentions I shaved one leg and forgot the other. So the next day, I shaved the ot...
-
Drew totally spilled the beans the other day and I have shared with very few people that I've been baby buggin' lately. As in I...
-
This is what Finn's room looked like before. A couple of months ago Teague decided he wanted to sleep in the basement. {Our hou...
-
Livingroom Mud room A look into the kitchen. A view from the dining area. Dining area. Fireplace in the livingroom. 1 of 2 cubbies bui...
No comments:
Post a Comment