I went to South Africa in Dec. 2004 ~ totally a trip of a lifetime. This is a view of the Indian Ocean from Cape Point, the Southern tip of Africa. We landed in Cape Town (from Joberg) just as the Tsunami was crushing Sri Lanka and India (people in the US were just waking up). My mom was freaking out because I didn't call her ~ obviously we weren't in any danger and it was too expensive to call. Anyways, that's just a little story to go along with this photo. Hope you enjoy!
'But he said to me, "My grace us sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.' 2 Corinthians 12:9
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Awww...she was holding my hand. Baby dedication - I was praying that her shoes wouldn't fall off. Love this headband! I got it on Ets...
-
Today, since it was gloomy and raining off and on we headed to a local farm to pick up some pumpkins, gourds, and mums. These photos are ...
-
Paint toe nails...check! Halloween decor {since we'll be busy the minutes we get back from vacation}...check! Fold laund...
-
This post was started last week: 1) Last week with good intentions I shaved one leg and forgot the other. So the next day, I shaved the ot...
Our family was in the Gulf of Mexico when the tsunami hit. We had 12 foot waves that night.
ReplyDeleteMelissa and I were sick in our cabins that morning.