There's a beacon of light even on the rainiest of days.
'But he said to me, "My grace us sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.' 2 Corinthians 12:9
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Awww...she was holding my hand. Baby dedication - I was praying that her shoes wouldn't fall off. Love this headband! I got it on Ets...
-
Does this give any indication of how my nights have been going? Well let me tell you that after 6 months of getting up multiple times a nig...
-
Paint toe nails...check! Halloween decor {since we'll be busy the minutes we get back from vacation}...check! Fold laund...
-
This post was started last week: 1) Last week with good intentions I shaved one leg and forgot the other. So the next day, I shaved the ot...
I love seeing the sun shining after a good storm. Beautiful!
ReplyDelete