Since we live a mile from the beach we like to go as often as possible I'm willing to clean up all the sand and lug all of our stuff and Finley to the lake. It's a job! And in the middle of the day when the sand is hot it's darn near impossible. (Especially when the flies are biting and you can feel the skin burning off your feet - true story, I did come home with blisters this summer because I carried e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g plus Finley through scorching hot sand. Thankfully, Teague had his shoes and not flip-flops.)
'But he said to me, "My grace us sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.' 2 Corinthians 12:9
Friday, August 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is what Finn's room looked like before. A couple of months ago Teague decided he wanted to sleep in the basement. {Our hou...
-
We've been outside the last 2 days because it's been so incredibly warm outside. Well, maybe not incredibly, but seriously the day b...
-
Today, since it was gloomy and raining off and on we headed to a local farm to pick up some pumpkins, gourds, and mums. These photos are ...
Love these pics - can't believe beach season is coming to an end, ugh. Looking forward to fall though and some cooler weather :)
ReplyDelete