Right now. Enjoying the last few days of summer. {I'm craving panera for dinner.} Teague has been begging to go every day since Sunday. Finley loves chasing seagulls. Teague loves playing in the sand and jumping in the water. I love finding beach glass! And soaking up some sun!
'But he said to me, "My grace us sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.' 2 Corinthians 12:9
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Awww...she was holding my hand. Baby dedication - I was praying that her shoes wouldn't fall off. Love this headband! I got it on Ets...
-
Paint toe nails...check! Halloween decor {since we'll be busy the minutes we get back from vacation}...check! Fold laund...
-
This post was started last week: 1) Last week with good intentions I shaved one leg and forgot the other. So the next day, I shaved the ot...
-
Drew totally spilled the beans the other day and I have shared with very few people that I've been baby buggin' lately. As in I...





Jealous!! Which beach are you at??
ReplyDeleteLion's Park
Delete