More posts to come:
Full Halloween post.
Of course vacay photos.
Chicago marathon photos.
'But he said to me, "My grace us sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.' 2 Corinthians 12:9
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is what Finn's room looked like before. A couple of months ago Teague decided he wanted to sleep in the basement. {Our hou...
-
We've been outside the last 2 days because it's been so incredibly warm outside. Well, maybe not incredibly, but seriously the day b...
-
Today, since it was gloomy and raining off and on we headed to a local farm to pick up some pumpkins, gourds, and mums. These photos are ...





Your pumpkins are adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I can't wait to see photos from Mexico!! :)
Hi, Rebecca! I was trying to find a good guacamole recipe and I thought of you. I was actually trying to search for you on facebook (did you know how many people named Rebecca Maier there are out there?) and came across this blog. This is soooo adorable! What a wonderful document of your life. Would love to keep in touch with you and I swear I will never utter the words "it's just a season" :) By the way, do you remember what they put in the quacamole besides onion?? LOL!
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you and your family,
Jill Nikkel
P.S. If you are on facebook, send a request to Jill Slager Nikkel - I think there is only one of us :)
vaca pics vaca pics!!!! ;) or else i'll just come to your house and see them ;)
ReplyDelete