this precious pumpkin was weighed yesterday. she is a whopping 15 lbs. 8oz.!!! last saturday she turned 3 months old - she smiles, giggles a little, tries to roll, and talks A LOT! if this is any indication of what's to come, i'm in trouble... happy saturday!
'But he said to me, "My grace us sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.' 2 Corinthians 12:9
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Awww...she was holding my hand. Baby dedication - I was praying that her shoes wouldn't fall off. Love this headband! I got it on Ets...
-
Today, since it was gloomy and raining off and on we headed to a local farm to pick up some pumpkins, gourds, and mums. These photos are ...
-
Paint toe nails...check! Halloween decor {since we'll be busy the minutes we get back from vacation}...check! Fold laund...
-
This post was started last week: 1) Last week with good intentions I shaved one leg and forgot the other. So the next day, I shaved the ot...
She's such a cutie!! I love that headband!
ReplyDelete