Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Big Twin Lake

"Uncle Matt, please read me a book."

Lobster! Can you guess where we ate lunch?

Teague: "I love my cousin."
Micah: "Get me out of here! I want my mama!!!"

Waiting for mama...

"Mama, I want you! No more hammock!"

Beach time with daddy.

Teague loves the water and sand.

You can't see it, but there is a rock on one of those shovels. Turns out, Teague loves rocks too!


I love being at the beach at sunset, you don't have to wear sunscreen!
Lancelot - Dave and Ashley's dog. He's well behaved for a puppy and it was fun to watch Dave and Ashley take care of their baby.

That's the garage in the background and the grill we used to make dinner every night.

We're still working on closed mouth kisses, but we love them no matter what. Ashley taught him to blow kisses, so he can do that now too!

Our family canoe ride.

Teague in his new life jacket.

Teague eventually walked back to Drew because he wanted to be with Daddy...

...then he wanted to see if he could get over the metal bar. He did, then fell on his heiny and he cried. He did it 3 times before Drew decided just to put him on his lap.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to think that Grandma introduced him to rocks. We've been playing with them for months in our yard.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts