Thursday, May 31, 2012

The BIG 3-0!

This is my birthday present from Drew. Call me old-fashioned for wanting a basket. (That's cool! Seriously, call me a nerd!) I wanted it especially for going to the farmers market on Wednesday's and Saturday's. Imagine flowers, fresh bread, fruit, and veggies hanging out of it. Sounds lovely right? It gets even better. The basket comes off with the push of a button so I can carry it with me!


Of course since I got a new toy, Drew had to get one of these so the whole family could go for bike rides. It's almost become a tradition for everyone in our family to get spoiled on a birthday - it totally doesn't matter if it's not yours. Works for me (wink, wink)!


Plus, Drew starts his marathon training Monday so now we can all cross-train together!

Happy Thursday Friends!

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I really smiled when I saw this post because I have been hinting at Matt that I want a bike with a basket for my birthday (which is on Monday). Though your reason for a basket is much more practical--I am envisioning letting our mini rat terrier ride in it--haha! I hope you have a wonderful birthday, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, there's nothing wrong with a basket on a bike! I love it, and I know you'll have lots of fun using it this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts