Friday, October 29, 2010
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
- Forgive even though you may never understand where the other person is coming from.
- Forgive even if they don't deserve it.
- When you forgive there is a huge weight lifted because you have let it go.
- Sometimes forgiving someone is just as painful as going through the conflict that got you into that mess in the first place.
- Forgiveness doesn't mean you have to forget, but it means that you've moved on.
- If you don't or can't forgive someone, it's like poison to your relationship and it causes a massive rift.
- Forgiveness is healing.
- Forgive because Christ forgave us!
Speaking of forgiveness, I think my little man finally forgave me for bringing home a baby sister. Yesterday he finally snuggled with me for a half hour in the morning and again in the afternoon and has been extra clingy lately. I'm so happy Teague finally loves me again like he did before I brought Finley home!
Monday, October 25, 2010
Friday, October 22, 2010
Thursday, October 21, 2010
- Even if I start getting ready 2 hours before I have to leave the house. I still can't manage to get to my destination on time.
- Just because I've already had one kid, doesn't mean I know how to parent my second one perfectly. It's just a little easier.
- Don't wear the clothes you want to wear out of the house until right before you walk out the door. My outfit is doomed if I put it on early - my kids have an endless supply of spit-up and boogers.
- Once you find something your kid loves to eat. They don't like it anymore. It's so frustrating.
- My job as a mom NEVER ends. It's literally 24-7.
- When both of my kids take a nap at the same time. I want to run around the house screaming, "FREEEEDOM"! Just like Mel Gibson in Braveheart.
- Poop in the tub is inevitable. When it's time to retrieve the floater, don't think about, just get it out. Otherwise you'll psych yourself out. Then disinfect like crazy!!!
- Don't give your kid ice cream before bed. If you do, they won't go to bed. They'll be up for hours.
- Make sure the door to the outside world is shut and locked. Otherwise, you might just be getting out of the shower to a missing kid. Only to find him/her playing outside in the dirt (after a bath).
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Monday, October 18, 2010
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Monday, October 4, 2010
Drew said I had to put a picture of me on the blog since I never do. Yuck!
First retaining wall 1 with capstone. Retaining wall 2 with capstone. Drew said they are about 99% done. He has to make a few more cuts ...
Brand Spankin' New One Month Old Two Months Old Three Months Old - Whoa look at that belly! I've always had some hearty milk! Fo...
Since the deck is done, Drew's next step is to landscape. He's going to add a retaining wall around the deck and around the fr...
This is El Senior Blogster checking in. On Tuesday I took Teague, cousin Ryder and his friend Adam Blematel to Shipshewana, IN to an indoor...