Monday, September 20, 2010

there's no place like home

Saturday morning in the tent.

Teague on Uncle Alex's lap & in his hat.


Teague's flashlight in his mouth.

Teague has been sleeping in his bed for a whole week now.
We went camping with a huge group from church this weekend. Friday started out great. Saturday it rained off and on throughout the day. Saturday night I got to play games with some other girlies. Then, I heard Teague. He wouldn't stop crying. I went to go investigate and found Drew and Teague in our tent. I guess Teague had been crying for an hour and Drew couldn't figure out what was wrong. So I took him with me to play more games. Then my father-in-law asked me if he could take him, so I said sure. 30 minutes later I hear Teague crying again. So I went to get Drew and told him I was going to take the kids home to sleep in our own beds so that Teague could be as comfortable as possible. On the way home, I had two crying/screaming kids for the first time ever. But by the time I rolled into town they were both fast asleep. Yesterday was better. Teague even went to his first friend birthday party! Happy Birthday Ethan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts