Sunday, September 6, 2009

Pear Jam

I love harvest season. It's such a beautiful time of year.
This is before...


& after.
Canning is truly a labor of love. The result is so worth it.

Before our walk. My little guy is too cute!

Teague and I went for a walk on Saturday. We went downtown to hit up the farmer's market for some #2 pears. My goal was to make pear jam, I know "pear" jam sounds odd, but it's actually quite good.



On a different note, I was in the shower singing away (because only Teague and I were home) and as I was heading downstairs after my shower, I noticed that someone had dropped off a bag of pears, nectarines, and a tomato. Yikes! How embarrassing! Someone actually heard me singing in the shower! Sorry - whoever you are - if I hurt your ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts