Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sickness

Thank the Lord I haven't been sick. Monday, I was praying that Drew had food poisoning when he woke up early and said his stomach hurt followed by a trip to the bathroom. I was wrong... it was the 24-hour flu - I'll take it over H1N1. So he was home from school Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I took care of him and sterilized everything. You should have seen all the laundry!!! Last night I heard a familiar sound from Teague - CROUP! Again! So we are headed out for a walk downtown this morning. Dr. Driscoll said it's good for the lungs, but bundle him up good! Then Oma's for lunch and more work with Drew (and Lissa too). Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. ahh croup always sounds SO miserable! hope he gets well soon and SO glad that drew didn't have h1n1!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts