Monday, May 30, 2011

outfits

So like all mothers I was so excited to be having another baby last year - a girl.  I shopped A LOT for this girl because I wasn't sure how much stuff I'd get for her since we had 3 showers when we were expecting Teague.  The Target clearance section became a favorite and if I remember correctly I'd make all kinds of excuses to go to Target just to check out the clothes (I may or may not still make excuses to go to Target - don't tell Drew).  This was one of the outfits I fell in love with and may have paid full price for it because I loved it so much.  BUT after my girl was born and started growing I got nervous, REALLY nervous that some of her adorable outfits wouldn't fit her.  But guess what 2 weeks ago our girl got to wear one of the outfits and I was so excited I squealed with delight! (Which by the way I barely ever do - squeal that is.)



Now I need to get ready because we're off to the beach this morning with Auntie Jennie, "Bicah", Aunt Lissa, and Alli.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness she is ADORABLE! I love her outfit. Giada has so many different outfits, too, that I'm always trying to make her wear a new one everyday so she won't grow out of them and not be able to ever wear them :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts