Friday, March 22, 2013

Big Mac

So I haven't been around in quite awhile.  I've been busy enjoying time away from blogging. I love reading other blogs, but lets face it.  If you want lots followers - which is nice, but not necessary - you have to post every. day. I just don't want to spend that kind of time on my blog. But since I'm here I'd like to take this personal space of mine and take it in a new direction. Not sure where yet. I'll let you know.

I really need to blog about my trip to Haiti, post pictures, and decompress a little. Decompress: a tool I wasn't given at the end of my trip.  I felt like I was left hanging and emotional and unable to figure out where all of my feelings were coming from. But that's another post.

I digress.

Right now I'd like to introduce you to my new friend Mac.


She entered our life yesterday.  After 2 computer crashes in a year, we decided to say goodbye to PCs.  You see, we've been slowly converting over to apples.  First my iPhone, then Drew's iPhone, and after our first crash we bought an iPad because Drew had business to do on the computer - so that was the next best thing until we figured out what happened with our PC.  Now we have a new Macintosh!  Such a yummy apple, and a yummy computer too!  I have to say I'm in love!  This thing is so easy to use and although not the same as our phones or iPad it has many similar features with some nice additions.

If I had a glass of something I'd say let's toast and knock on wood to a much better experience with this computer! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Amen to your first paragraph. I don't know how people keep up these crazy blogs and be mothers...
    And J-E-A-L-O-U-S on the mac. I am down to a very old school laptop and it has its good days and bad... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts