Saturday, March 30, 2013

Little Randoms on Easter Eve

I'm supposed to be ironing a shirt for tomorrow for Drew since he's leading worship on Easter Sunday. Not happening in a timely manner.

I'm also supposed to be finishing the 5 billionth load of laundry so Drew can wear his Cobalt blue pants. That's also not happening right now.

I need to paint my nails. {I did get Finn's done, toes and fingers! It was awesome trying to tell my 2-year-old not to move a bazillion times.} But I need to make the bed first for obvious reasons.  It's a domino effect.  I'm stalling.  Mama wants to have a little fun and I'd like one minute to myself.  Chaos will ensue in the morning. Also for obvious reasons and it's Easter.

Easter 2012 at mom's - my baby is growing!
*Pandora delivers again.  Love David Gray and all the other musicians featured on his station. It's chill.  I love chill out music. It makes me happy. Love Christina Perry, Arms. "You put your arms around me and I'm home!"*

Crap. It's past 10. Gotta go!

Happy Easter Friends!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! So sorry for my sad little lady in Sunday school - she's been doing great in the 2's at our church but I guess it was all unfamiliar to her :( thanks for being in there anyway - nice to see you fast - you looked lovely!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts