Teague and Ryder have been friends since before they were born. We met Ryder's mommy and daddy through the birthing classes at Lakeland. Tiffany, Nolan, Drew and I seemed like the only vocal people in the class, so naturally we gravitated toward each other. Now, Tiffany and I get together every once in a while to hang out and let the boys play.
'But he said to me, "My grace us sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.' 2 Corinthians 12:9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is what Finn's room looked like before. A couple of months ago Teague decided he wanted to sleep in the basement. {Our hou...
-
I think I'm going to try something different this week and link up with Tara for a home tour. Check out her blog and Allie's (wher...
-
Brand Spankin' New One Month Old Two Months Old Three Months Old - Whoa look at that belly! I've always had some hearty milk! Fo...
-
I think I like this outfit. I randomly put it together a few weeks ago. This is the position I've been in lately, but I usually have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment