Monday, March 5, 2012

a different kinda bug


Yep we woke up to Teague crying and running into our room again. Drew thought he was having a bad dream and put Teague into our bed, then went to the bathroom.  So I 90% asleep rolled over to snuggle him.  As I give him a kiss, he pukes on my face. I said some words that aren't worth repeating.  If any of you know me, you know that if I wake up suddenly - it usually isn't pretty.  So you can imagine how I was feeling getting puked on at 1am.  I changed our sheets and threw out Drew's pillow and Teague got a bath.  I covered Teague's bed with towels and put a bowl next to his bed.  We all go back to bed.  10 minutes after everyone is settled I hear a gurgle.  Yep, he'd thrown up again.  Drew took him to the bathroom and on the way he threw up in the hallway.

So I cleaned up Teague's bed, cleaned up the hallway, and started a load of laundry while Teague got another bath.  He seemed happy and so we all went to bed again.  Thankfully we got to sleep this time.

So for now we're resting at home.  I'm doing laundry and cleaning other things today.  I just hope and pray Drew doesn't get sick too!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, its terrible, but I couldn't stop laughing when I read this post! Lol, the mental images were just too much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts