- Forgive even though you may never understand where the other person is coming from.
- Forgive even if they don't deserve it.
- When you forgive there is a huge weight lifted because you have let it go.
- Sometimes forgiving someone is just as painful as going through the conflict that got you into that mess in the first place.
- Forgiveness doesn't mean you have to forget, but it means that you've moved on.
- If you don't or can't forgive someone, it's like poison to your relationship and it causes a massive rift.
- Forgiveness is healing.
- Forgive because Christ forgave us!
Speaking of forgiveness, I think my little man finally forgave me for bringing home a baby sister. Yesterday he finally snuggled with me for a half hour in the morning and again in the afternoon and has been extra clingy lately. I'm so happy Teague finally loves me again like he did before I brought Finley home!