I am 1-2 cm dilated! Yipee! I want this girl out, I am sooooo uncomfortable. Today I am 36 weeks and 4 days. I've been getting some criticism from a few people who don't understand my desire to get. her. out. The truth is I've had two excellent pregnancies, my body handles it well. Mentally and physically it is very draining. AND I hate, hate, hate any comments made about my changing belly. I do not feel beautiful, I feel fat. (My father-in-law and my Aunt Mary have both said to me lately, "You look so beautiful". That is always nice to hear. Thankyou!) Hence the reason for only wanting 2 kids (that and financially it makes the most sense for us). Other than that, her heart bpm is 135 today and she is still wiggling A LOT. Wiggling like she's trying to escape through some other passage other than my you know what. Drew asked me when I think she'll come. My gut tells me she'll be here soon.
Stay tuned for updates on house projects. Drew is really anxious for me to share...
'But he said to me, "My grace us sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.' 2 Corinthians 12:9
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Drew totally spilled the beans the other day and I have shared with very few people that I've been baby buggin' lately. As in I...
-
This is what Finn's room looked like before. A couple of months ago Teague decided he wanted to sleep in the basement. {Our hou...
-
Livingroom Mud room A look into the kitchen. A view from the dining area. Dining area. Fireplace in the livingroom. 1 of 2 cubbies bui...
-
This post was started last week: 1) Last week with good intentions I shaved one leg and forgot the other. So the next day, I shaved the ot...
No comments:
Post a Comment