Thursday, July 22, 2010

peppermint update

I am 1-2 cm dilated! Yipee! I want this girl out, I am sooooo uncomfortable. Today I am 36 weeks and 4 days. I've been getting some criticism from a few people who don't understand my desire to get. her. out. The truth is I've had two excellent pregnancies, my body handles it well. Mentally and physically it is very draining. AND I hate, hate, hate any comments made about my changing belly. I do not feel beautiful, I feel fat. (My father-in-law and my Aunt Mary have both said to me lately, "You look so beautiful". That is always nice to hear. Thankyou!) Hence the reason for only wanting 2 kids (that and financially it makes the most sense for us). Other than that, her heart bpm is 135 today and she is still wiggling A LOT. Wiggling like she's trying to escape through some other passage other than my you know what. Drew asked me when I think she'll come. My gut tells me she'll be here soon.

Stay tuned for updates on house projects. Drew is really anxious for me to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts