Our church had its annual Fall Family Fun Fair Wednesday night. The kids get to dress up and play games for candy. AND they serve cider, hot chocolate, and popcorn (my personal favorite).
'But he said to me, "My grace us sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.' 2 Corinthians 12:9
Friday, October 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is what Finn's room looked like before. A couple of months ago Teague decided he wanted to sleep in the basement. {Our hou...
-
We've been outside the last 2 days because it's been so incredibly warm outside. Well, maybe not incredibly, but seriously the day b...
-
I think I'm going to try something different this week and link up with Tara for a home tour. Check out her blog and Allie's (wher...
-
More posts to come: Full Halloween post. Of course vacay photos. Chicago marathon photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment