Friday, February 25, 2011

night time

Does this give any indication of how my nights have been going?  Well let me tell you that after 6 months of getting up multiple times a night to feed my little girl I had had enough.  Literally, I was just mad.  Not even about not sleeping.  My patience were gone and I had decided I'm no longer going to get up in the middle of the night and feed my baby.  She obviously is NOT starving.  The above photo is taken the morning after....  Teague woke up at about 2:30am when Finn wanted to be soothed by me.  So I brought him into my room since Drew was sleeping in the spare bedroom (he had a stuffy nose and didn't want to keep me up with his snoring) and Teague kept me up for 2 1/2 hours.  Yep!  I got 4 hours of sleep that night.  But I was persistant with Finn and kept sticking her pacifier in her mouth and letting her cry it out for about 5 minutes.  Then she would fall asleep.  AND ever since she has gotten a little better every night.  Not perfect, but better.  Hope you all get a good nights sleep tonight!

1 comment:

  1. I feel for you. It won't be long until you get a full night's sleep. Your strong, you can do it. Every morning that I wake up before my kiddos, I remember how it used to be and how nice it is to finally sleep through the night. Hang in there. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts