Monday, January 11, 2010

before/during Oreo...
(notice Teague is double fisting an arrowroot cookie as well)

After Oreo!

Gross! I hate this picture. Drew thought it was so cute to take a picture of Teague literally stealing my pillow. He kept rolling and rolling until he was comfortable. I was so tired I didn't even know what was happening. This was how I slept until about 2 nights ago. Since then, Teague has been sleeping at least 7 hours a night!
This is Teague being "soooo big!"

I am so excited to see that Teague loves to help with the dishes! Guess what kid? You get to help out when you get older too!

2 comments:

  1. The picture of you and Teague snuggling is so cute! Looks like you'll have Teague trained early to do the dishes ;)

    do you know your official due date yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We find out Friday. I have the first appointment of the day! I'll post the info...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts