Wow this week flew by! Now on a Friday night Drew and I are sitting here billing clients and listening to some chill tunes on pandora - and she delivers just what we need to hear.
We're planning a pretty uneventful weekend with enough to keep us busy. We're happy and hope your weekend is happy too!
'But he said to me, "My grace us sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.' 2 Corinthians 12:9
Friday, September 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is what Finn's room looked like before. A couple of months ago Teague decided he wanted to sleep in the basement. {Our hou...
-
I think I'm going to try something different this week and link up with Tara for a home tour. Check out her blog and Allie's (wher...
-
Brand Spankin' New One Month Old Two Months Old Three Months Old - Whoa look at that belly! I've always had some hearty milk! Fo...
-
I think I like this outfit. I randomly put it together a few weeks ago. This is the position I've been in lately, but I usually have ...
I hope you had a fabulous weekend girly!
ReplyDeleteHey girly, hope you and yours are doing well.
ReplyDeleteI was just going to answer your question about ornament wreath.
Super easy!
You'll need:
12'' straw wreath, glue and glue gun, some felt, and two size ornaments (or any type of plastic ornaments you want.)
Wrap your wreath in felt first, then start gluing your ornaments starting with the big ones first. Overlap them however you wish. I even wrapped a few of mine in yarn for more texture. Hang. Done.
I hope you have fun with it :-)
Happy December!