'But he said to me, "My grace us sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.' 2 Corinthians 12:9
Thursday, August 12, 2010
39 Weeks and counting...
So today I had my 39 week check up. I am officially 39 weeks and 4 days. I lost another 3 pounds!!! Can you believe it! My nurse said this sometimes happens at the end of pregnany. Still no more dilation, but her head is so far down that when Leslie, my midwife lifted my shirt she said "whoa, you can totally see her head from here!" She needs to move down a little bit more to get things moving. We do have an induction date, but I'm not going to tell anyone because I don't want anyone bothering me when I'm trying to have a baby - so we're keeping that a secret!! Sorry moms Katie and Helga, more torture!!! By the way, we're not letting anyone guess the name anymore because that got too out of hand. Until the next peppermint update....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is what Finn's room looked like before. A couple of months ago Teague decided he wanted to sleep in the basement. {Our hou...
-
I think I'm going to try something different this week and link up with Tara for a home tour. Check out her blog and Allie's (wher...
-
Brand Spankin' New One Month Old Two Months Old Three Months Old - Whoa look at that belly! I've always had some hearty milk! Fo...
-
I think I like this outfit. I randomly put it together a few weeks ago. This is the position I've been in lately, but I usually have ...
Well, when your little girl finally feels like coming out, GOOD LUCK! Can't wait to see her!
ReplyDelete