'But he said to me, "My grace us sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.' 2 Corinthians 12:9
Friday, January 7, 2011
surprise
So, when I woke up this morning Teague was in the living room playing with his magna doodle on the couch. (He's such a good boy!) Then I picked him up and took him into the kitchen to eat breakfast and as I was setting him in his chair I notice this gorgeous fruit bowl waiting for me! I can't believe Drew bought it! I described it to him on Sunday, but never dreamed he would buy it. It totally made my day and I cried. Teague was so cute, he didn't want me to let him go because he thought I was upset, but I was so happy. I have a good husband ~ I think he's learning that little things make me happy and big things, they just plain freak me out (for some reason it always takes me a long time to adjust to big changes.) Happy Weekend Everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is what Finn's room looked like before. A couple of months ago Teague decided he wanted to sleep in the basement. {Our hou...
-
I think I'm going to try something different this week and link up with Tara for a home tour. Check out her blog and Allie's (wher...
-
Brand Spankin' New One Month Old Two Months Old Three Months Old - Whoa look at that belly! I've always had some hearty milk! Fo...
-
I think I like this outfit. I randomly put it together a few weeks ago. This is the position I've been in lately, but I usually have ...
It's reassuring for his mom that Drew can be thoughtful if he puts his mind to it and really listens.
ReplyDelete