Monday, January 24, 2011

Whooo goes there?

I found this pattern somewhere online and I thought it would make such a cute hat.  This is what it looked like to begin with but I had my mom add a little tuft of yarn at the top to resemble feathers.  It turned out really cute AND she got 2 orders out of it for two new babies!


I just can't help but posting  pictures of my little lady.  I just love her so much!


A couple of days ago I was putting away laundry in the kid's room and came out to find this...

He's already playing dress up with her!  (She was flailing her arms around, but wasn't making a sound.)

More to come with Teague in my high heels... (My battery died in my camera - had to charge it - I will capture the heels again - promise)... oh and I'll post pictures of Drew's surgery...

1 comment:

  1. That gave me a good laugh. High heels? That reminds me of Cory Bergman's childhood.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts