Monday, March 21, 2011

Teague's Birthday Part 1

I know, I know I'm late posting his birthday parties.  I've been sick and super busy and trying to rest and working - well I guess that's part of being busy - but anyways here it is!


Teague and mama making funny faces!

 playing at DQ...

playing...


eatin' some lunch...

more playing (with Ethan our good buddy and neighbor)...

So for those of you who don't know, Teague has been in this crazy Elmo phase.  He doesn't talk much but he does sing the end of the Elmo song - La La LA LAAAAAAA!!! - All. The. Time!  So naturally he loved his Elmo hands from Jonathon and Jake.



He also loved his new Cars PJs from his cousin Micah!  There were other gifts, but I guess we didn't get photos of those.  Oh well. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! What a big boy you've got. Happy birthday cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts