'But he said to me, "My grace us sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.' 2 Corinthians 12:9
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is what Finn's room looked like before. A couple of months ago Teague decided he wanted to sleep in the basement. {Our hou...
-
I think I'm going to try something different this week and link up with Tara for a home tour. Check out her blog and Allie's (wher...
-
I think I like this outfit. I randomly put it together a few weeks ago. This is the position I've been in lately, but I usually have ...
-
Finn has been sick with a cold. I've been furiously nursing her every night since Saturday to help her feel better and get as much flui...
No comments:
Post a Comment