'But he said to me, "My grace us sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.' 2 Corinthians 12:9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is what Finn's room looked like before. A couple of months ago Teague decided he wanted to sleep in the basement. {Our hou...
-
We've been outside the last 2 days because it's been so incredibly warm outside. Well, maybe not incredibly, but seriously the day b...
-
I think I'm going to try something different this week and link up with Tara for a home tour. Check out her blog and Allie's (wher...
-
I think I like this outfit. I randomly put it together a few weeks ago. This is the position I've been in lately, but I usually have ...
CONGRATS! that is SO exciting! I can't wait to find out your official date! We need to get togheter and do some play dates once our little one arrives!
ReplyDeletewill do!
ReplyDelete