Saturday, December 12, 2009

Friday

Teague realized when Auntie Lissa was taking these pics that there were presents under the tree. The presents were cool because if you kick them, they make noise and sometimes they rip open. Bonus!!! He also loved the string on Lissa's camera and kept trying to crawl to get it.

Let me help you Daddy!
I love my Daddy!

Don't I look thrilled?

Daddy love - there's nothing else like it!


Here we are at the chocolate cafe. We love going on the weekends, especially since they usually have live entertainment. Teague loves listening to the music. I love the music and the lattes. We decided to come back again today and the Attila group was playing. If you haven't heard them, you should try to stop by the next time they are playing. It's worth it. Have a great weekend. Stay tuned for more Maier pics....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts