Saturday, August 27, 2011

Life

Things are changing around here again:
  • I started my new job on Thursday and I love my teaching partner Lindsay.  She's so easy to get along with and she's super smart which I am totally thrilled about - maybe I'll learn a boat load of things from her???
  • Drew has officially resigned from his teaching position.  He's been working hard on growing his business and we've been shopping around for health insurance.  Health Insurance has been by far the scariest thing for me through this whole transition.  Now I just need to make sure my kids Pediatrician accepts our change.  If they don't I'm not going to be too happy.
  • The kiddos start school on the 7th.  I'm so excited for them - they'll be in a peaceful learning environment and they have some amazing teachers.
  • This afternoon we're headed to my 10th high school reunion - GO LANCERS!  I'm really nervous, but happy it's at the round barn winery.  If all else fails I'll just drink a glass of wine and loosen up a bit!  Wish me luck!
  • My cousin Amy is in labor as I write this and I'm so excited that Ariyah will have a little sis sis (as we like to call Finn) of her own and I'm happy for Amy that she doesn't have to be 9 months pregnant anymore.  Mama's out there, you know what I mean.
photo from the birthday party
...more photos to come.


Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts