Thursday, August 11, 2011

photo dump 2

We went to my Aunt's house a few weeks ago so Drew could build a retaining wall in her backyard.  We stayed with my cousin Amy and her daughter Ariyah.  At night Aunt Mary let us go out on her boat to enjoy the water and the kiddos had a blast!

I love this photo.  It reminds me of Ace Ventura.


My little shark!


Totally having a blast and although you can't hear it we were rockin' out to Michael Jackson - so Finley is actually dancing in this pic.


Lily, Ri & Amy (with her new baby due soon)!!!


Teague loved driving the boat.






super silly



a daddy and his wiggly babies



Driving off into the night.  It was a great trip.  Thanks Amy for housing us while Drew worked.  It was so fun to see your new house and watch our kids reunite again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts