Monday, August 8, 2011

Slacker

Hi, my name is Rebecca and I'm a blog slacker. Since we've returned from all of our adventures on the road I've been playing catch-up. I've caught up on everything except for this. I need to find the pictures my husband so generously stashed away somewhere on our computer. Needless to say, we agreed to no longer have him erase the photos from the camera. That will be my job from now on so I don't have to play hide-and-seek.
We had a great vacation at Big Twin Lake and those pics are soon to come, but not today. I want to go make cookies and heat up leftovers for dinner. Does that sound as backwards to you as it does to me?

So today I leave you with these:


 They've been doing this more and more.  I love it!  My babies are finally playing together.

 They make the same face!

 A picnic gone awry.  There was food everywhere and it was the most fun!


 My girl likes to try everything!  Even that Jimmy John's wrapper.


Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts