Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hello Christmas!

It is that time of the year again - Christmas time! I am almost done shopping. I have all my gifts ready to go but I still need to run to target to get some stocking stuff for Drew. I still need to wrap our immediate family presents. And although it's currently nap time, I've convieniently stored all the kids gifts in their closets. So I need to sneak in there and grab them quietly so I can get crackin'! My tree looks like a total mess these days. Finley is obsessed with taking the ornaments off the tree and yesterday I found them hanging off of the front of her tutu. It was hilarious, but I'm worried she'll cut herself on the hooks so she makes me a little nervous.

I think I should run upstairs now and go get some presents so I can get started without interruption! Happy Tuesday! 5 more days until I get to watch my kiddos open presents! I'm so, so, so excited to watch their eyes light up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts