So I just need to update my iPad and then I'll be able to load pictures or if I can get my computer back soon, them I'll be able to load pictures. I guess which ever comes first. We'll see!?!?
'But he said to me, "My grace us sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.' 2 Corinthians 12:9
Monday, December 19, 2011
Smells
I absolutely love the way my kids smell. I love their breath. I love the way their hair smells so good after a bath and the day after or two. I could eat them up. I would even say that my kids love the way I smell. Sometimes in the middle of the night when they wake up and can't fall back to sleep I'll bring them into my bed to snuggle. They nuzzle up right next to me and will even stick their face right into my hair. I love it!
So I just need to update my iPad and then I'll be able to load pictures or if I can get my computer back soon, them I'll be able to load pictures. I guess which ever comes first. We'll see!?!?
So I just need to update my iPad and then I'll be able to load pictures or if I can get my computer back soon, them I'll be able to load pictures. I guess which ever comes first. We'll see!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Today, Teague looks A LOT like Drew. This is my wild baby. He loves kissing my belly. Sometimes he gets himself going so quickly that it...
-
This is what Finn's room looked like before. A couple of months ago Teague decided he wanted to sleep in the basement. {Our hou...
-
Sunday. Day of rest before we went to explore the Marietta Islands. Every day was sunny and in the 90's. It was really hot...
-
Outside playing with my kids. But it's a gray day of sleet, so we're inside. Sister couldn't walk when we took these photo...
No comments:
Post a Comment