I totally came upon this last week when we were at our friend's house. Ash didn't have cream because she doesn't drink coffee and I think Dave drinks his coffee black?!?! So we were having dessert - freshly baked chocolate chip cookies a la mode - well I decided to have some coffee a la mode - because I can't drink coffee black. And what do you know? There was a ton of foam at the top and it tasted exactly like a cappuccino!
'But he said to me, "My grace us sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.' 2 Corinthians 12:9
Friday, January 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is what Finn's room looked like before. A couple of months ago Teague decided he wanted to sleep in the basement. {Our hou...
-
We've been outside the last 2 days because it's been so incredibly warm outside. Well, maybe not incredibly, but seriously the day b...
-
I think I'm going to try something different this week and link up with Tara for a home tour. Check out her blog and Allie's (wher...
-
More posts to come: Full Halloween post. Of course vacay photos. Chicago marathon photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment