Tuesday, January 3, 2012

November Randoms...

This is the random part of my post.  Let me begin by saying my sister-in-law and her husband have a thing for guns - they hunt and carry guns on them.  So when we were out walking one night in November and I saw this sign I laughed and immediatly sent this text to her.  She of course responded with, "what the heck" and we both laughed.  Then I showed it to my father-in-law thinking he'd get a kick out of it too and it turns out he thought it was a drill spray painted on the sign. He said something like, "what no drilling across the street?" Drew and I laughed a lot! (Disclosure statement: I am not a fan of guns, nor do I think they're funny.  Drew is not even allowed to keep his gun in our house.  But for family's sake and in this situation I thought it was comical.)



The Chocolate Cafe makes THE BEST pumpkin spice covered pretzels in the world!!! We may or may not have purchased 3 bags of them this year.



One of my best friends bought these shoes for Teague when he was born. They are converse shoes and size 4 is the smallest size they come in.  Teague wore them and I kept them for my next baby because we loved them so much.


We were flipping through channels when I took this picture.  I don't let my kids watch cartoon network.  I was just trying to capture Finn's ponies.




One our family traditions is to cut down our Christmas Tree on Black Friday.  This year we took the whole family - last year I left Finn with my mom because she was only 2 months old.  I think the kids had fun running between the trees.



This week I'm going to finally finish posting the rest of 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts