Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I do!

This past Saturday my cousin Kelley and her now husband Kyle got hitched!  It was a beautiful ceremony, with a beautiful bride (and wedding party too!), in a beautiful church.  Of course all I had was my iPhone to take photos.  


 Baby Charlee (Amy's new baby) being held by our Uncle Chris during the ceremony. She's 4.5 months old and sooo stinkin' cute!


The reception was a blast. Good food, good company, and good music to shake your groove thang.  Which is exactly what we did.  And remember Denise? My cousin Aaron's new bride - married in July? Well she was breakin' it down again. I'm only sorry I didn't get any photos of her. But, let's just say sister likes to have dance offs, with EVERYONE.  She's so much fun. I'm so glad Aaron married her!

Awww... Kelley and Kyle! So sweet! Congrats you guys!  Many years and many blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts