Thursday, January 26, 2012

man cubs

Pretty much everyone has seen the Jungle Book right? Well, my two kids were acting like man cubs last night.  Their inner animal came out and it was hilarious. Teague kept wrestling Finn to the ground or couch and she L.O.V.E.D. it! Next time I need to get a video of it.





Pretty sure she was trying to catch her balance or conducting an orchestra.


We've been to the Library before, but this time we checked out books and a couple of Sesame Street movies about shapes, colors, and matching.  Teague of course is obsessed with the books and carries them EVERYWHERE! 




It seems like everyday the kids take ALL of the books off the shelf. Do they read them? Not always. I'd even say rarely. They just like to take them off the shelf and of course I pick them up every night and put them back (although I've been teaching Teague how to put them back so they look nice and neat).  So yesterday at the library Drew, my neighbor Melissa, and I are sitting and chatting and I look over to find Teague.  And guess what he's doing?  Yep, he's begun the process of taking all the books off the shelf.  It's a good thing I caught him at the beginning because he had only swiped 3 or 4 books.  He didn't even want to look at them. He just wanted to take them off the shelf!!! Ugh! SO glad I saved myself from total embarrassment.

Just a small pile, but this is what I usually find courtesy of my book hoarding child.

Instead of Thursday randoms, I'll post Friday randoms tomorrow!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts